Lose Belly Fat Fast With These Anti Inflammatory Foods
Top 9 Best Ways To STOP Brain Inflammation
Book A Complimentary Consultation: https://nutricore.io
Lose Belly Fat Fast With These Anti Inflammatory Foods is a video that looks at how to lose weight fast using foods that lower inflammation in the body. Anti-inflammatory foods play a huge role in your overall weight loss strategy and should not be ignored. If you want to lose belly fat fast then having the proper strategies in place is an absolute must, it wont happen on its own. How to lose stubborn belly fat starts with getting yourself healthy.
Watch Next: Lose Belly Fat Without Dieting: https://drz.tv/lose-belly-fat-fast-without-dieting/
Lose Belly Fat With A Dopamine Detox: https://drz.tv/lose-belly-fat-fast-with-a-dopamine-detox/
Become a Wellness Warrior & Support The Channel: https://bit.ly/3CjXhrl
Electrolyte Powder: http://bit.ly/2WlJ3Cg
Collagen MCT Powder: https://bit.ly/3djlggD
Best Multi-Vitamin: https://bit.ly/2SsqVK3
Best Probiotic: https://bit.ly/3jcKvoJ
Apple Cider Vinegar Capsules: http://bit.ly/2OJex4G
Follow me 🙂
Lose Belly Fat Fast With These Anti Inflammatory Foods
If you can’t seem to lose weight no matter what you try, it could be due to weight loss resistance, where you can’t lose weight, despite all your heart efforts because of an inflammation issue in your body. Millions of people suffer with this problem and you may be one of them,
The inflammatory response in your body isn’t always bad. In fact, it’s your body’s way of defending itself and repairing damaged tissue without short-term inflammation, wounds would never heal. Short-term inflammation is temporary and goes away after just a few days now, chronic inflammation on the other hand, well that occurs inside the body and can lead to major, major complications, including weight gain.
The relation between obesity, inflammation, and metabolic syndrome is an interconnected web that is critical to pay attention to because it eventually will turn into a severe health problem if it’s not addressed.
Now we know that the weight gain of belly fat isn’t something that we want and that’s a health problem.
But the health consequences of chronic inflammation are far worse. Here’s a few examples: heart disease, stroke, type two diabetes, cancer, cardiovascular disease, autoimmune conditions, and also neurodegenerative disorders.
Now, if you’re not suffering with one of these at this time, there’s a good chance that you will at some point in your life, based on statistics.
So what do we do about this?
Ask how the inflammation happened in the first place. In this case, the problem being the extra weight around the belly, is the cause. Here is how it happens.
The process of inflammation is an immune response. Inflammation induced by excess belly fat represents a focus and rapid response by the innate immune system. However, unlike defensive short-term inflammatory responses that fight off an infection, the inflammation marked by an excess accumulation of belly fat does not resolve itself. And without intervention it can become chronic. This chronic inflammatory process leads to a disruption in your metabolic balance.
The cycle goes like this: weight gain causes increased amounts of inflammation, which causes more weight gain. As you can see, that’s a negative feedback cycle. The problem causes more of the problem.
Now, on the other hand, decreasing inflammation causes weight loss, which leads to less inflammation, which of course leads to more weight loss.
And so what we have to do is we have to get that inflammation down in our body, and that will lead to weight loss, and, of course, less inflammation because that’s a positive feedback cycle.
Foods that fight inflammation.
1. Olive oil. Here’s the key with olive oil though, is that you want to find good quality olive oil, and you also want to make sure that you’re not heating it. Okay. This is where a lot of people go wrong with olive oil. They put it on the stove, they heat it up. It goes rancid.
You want to use it as a finishing oil on your meat, use it as a dressing on your salad. And that’s the best way to use olive oil.
2. Green leafy vegetables. Now some examples of this will be spinach, kale, or even romaine lettuce. It’s always good to make sure they have lots of green leaves. In our diet simply because it’s good for our gut health, but also it has the micronutrients within it to fight off inflammation.
3. Nuts. Good examples of nuts that help fight inflammation would be almonds and walnuts.
Those also have the good fats in it. It’s best to get them raw whenever possible. If you can get them raw with salt on them, some sea salt. That’s excellent. But when you get nuts that are cooked or maybe even fried in something. Well then it makes the good, healthy fats in them go rancid, so we want to always make sure we get raw whenever possible.
4. Fatty fish is so great for us. It has high amounts of DHA and omega 3s in it. Some examples of some good fatty fish that’s going to help you fight inflammation will be fish like salmon, mackerel, tuna, sardines, and also hearing.
5. Fruit. Some examples of good fruit that are micronutrient rich with specific nutrients that help fight inflammation are going to be fruits such as strawberries, blueberries, cherries, and also oranges.
6. Coffee is actually a very powerful antioxidant. Not the coffee that you get at Starbucks loaded with sugar and dairy and everything else. But if you make yourself a good organic coffee, it’s a high-end antioxidant, and it’s also very good at fighting inflammation.
7. Dark chocolate. The key here to get the inflammation fighting benefits that it’s dark chocolate, which is super antioxidant rich. You don’t want chocolate full of sugar. Try to find Stevia sweetened ones.
8. Avocados are a great fat that helps fight inflammation.
9. Turmeric (spice). You can spice your meals with it. You can even take it in supplement form. This is also highly beneficial because it’s a huge inflammation fighter in your body.
Now beyond those foods to help fight inflammation, the other thing that you can do is make sure that you’re cleaning up our diet. If you want to really follow a good, inflammation-free diet, make sure you go sugar free. Sugar is a huge driver of inflammation. If you’re dealing with autoimmune issues, inflammatory issues, you can’t lose weight, go sugar-free.
Go grain-free. Many people react poorly to grains and a lot of the grains out there today are GMO. They’re covered with pesticides. They’re not healthy for you.
If you’re in doubt whether this is going to help you, try it for a period of time. See how you feel over a two-week period 100% grain-free, 100% sugar-free, add in some of the different foods listed, get some exercise, get some sunshine on your skin. And these things are all going to help you fight inflation.