Top 10 Foods That DESTROY Your Immune System
Become A Member: https://bit.ly/3CjXhrl
Top 10 Foods That DESTROY Your Immune System is a video that identifies the best foods you should eat to stay healthy. How to eat healthy for beginners includes foods that are micronutrient dense and will provide great health benefits. The healthiest foods to eat everyday will certainly improve your health as you consume them overtime.
Watch Next: Top 10 No Carb No Sugar Foods: https://drz.tv/the-top-10-foods-with-no-carbs-and-no-sugars/
Top 10 Foods You Should Stop Eating Today: https://youtu.be/Bmdncv-xWsM
Top 10 Healthy Foods You Must Eat: https://drz.tv/top-10-foods-that-you-should-eat/
Become A Supporter & Join The Wellness Warrior Membership Community: https://bit.ly/3CjXhrl
Fasting Electrolytes: http://bit.ly/2WlJ3Cg
Gut Health Probiotics: http://bit.ly/2HoFLaF
Apple Cider Vinegar Capsules: http://bit.ly/2OJex4G
Second Opinion Health Consults: https://nutricore.io/
Follow me 🙂
Instagram | http://instagram.com/dr.nick.zyrowski
Video Site | https://drz.tv
Facebook | https://www.facebook.com/NuVisionHealthCenter
Top 10 Foods That DESTROY Your Immune System
You are what you eat well in this case, your immune system turns out to be what you eat. These foods that we’re about to talk about, have been shown to directly impact immune function, leaving you vulnerable to infection, if you’re consuming these top 10 foods that destroy your immune system.
You may not know this, but what you eat plays a significant role in how well your immune system functions.
As a result, you can actively support your body’s ability to ward off both acute and chronic conditions with each food you put in your mouth. However, depending on your food choices, you can also wreck your immune system just as easily.
Those who suffer with comorbidities have the worst outcomes when they get sick, because their immune systems are weak. Think about it. Think about these comorbidities obesity for sure. Is an individual who’s obese, eating healthy or not is someone who is suffering with type two diabetes, eating healthy or not.
You get the point. The food has a lot to do with it.
Foods that destroy your immune system and should be avoided at all costs.
1) Unhealthy fats in oils, often referred to as both seed oils and vegetable oils. At the root of the harmful biochemical reaction triggered by these seed oils is linoleic acid, which is the primary fatty acid found in polyunsaturated fatty acids.
These fats are high in omega 6 fatty acids. Omega 6 fats must be balanced with omega 3 fats in order not to be harmful. And this is really key here, but this is not the case for most people, especially in America. Your ratios should be about one to one. But simply increasing your omega 3 intake, isn’t going to counteract the damage done by the excessive linoleic acid. It might make you feel better, but it doesn’t stop the damage that’s being done. You really need to minimize the mega six to prevent the damage from taking place.
So why are these fats dangerous to your immune system? These fats become embedded in your cell membrane. They essentially become part of you and they stay with you for about seven years, wreaking havoc on your health. Think of the trillions of cells in your body that are made up of fat and your brain, which is made up of roughly 80% fat being infiltrated by these unhealthy fats. It leads to a process known as lipid peroxidation in your body, which is a process in which free radicals steal electrons from the lipids in the cell membranes and it results in cell damage and also inflammation.
Left unchecked, peroxidation leads to the development of insulin resistance. And this happens all the way at a cellular level.
One study showed that animals typically develop cancer once linolenic acid amounts to 4 to 10% of their energy intake. It’s also estimated the average American is consuming around 8% of their calories from seed oils every day. We’re way over that threshold.
But we have to remember that linoleic acid is considered an essential fat. It’s not the devil all the time. It’s not necessary, eliminate it a hundred percent, it’s necessary to make sure to decrease our consumption of it in a big way.
Linoleic acid is mostly found in cheap, processed foods; soybean oil, corn oil, canola oil, safflower oil, sunflower oil, and also peanut oil. Fried foods are cooked in these types of oils. Forget about fast food.
2) Highly refined carbs. Eating highly refined carbs, like white bread or sugary baked goods too often is going to really harm your immune system. They’re high-glycemic foods. They spike your blood sugar. They spike your insulin level. And, unfortunately they lead to an increased production of free radicals and inflammatory proteins like C-reactive protein.
A diet rich in refined carbs can also alter your gut bacteria, which in turn is going to negatively impact your immune system. We take probiotics in order to boost our immune system. Well, these refined carbs do the opposite.
3) Food additives. Processed or pre-packaged foods contain additives to improve shelf life, texture, and taste. These additives are chemicals that negatively impact your immune system. The emulsifiers in the processed foods have been shown to actually alter your gut bacteria and harm your gut lining. 80% of your immune system is located in your gastrointestinal system. So if you’re consuming these foods and they’re altering your gut bacteria, harming your gut lining, and inducing inflammation, your immune system is going to have some problems.
Some studies suggest that carrageenan, which is in a lot of what would be considered healthy food, for instance, has been shown to induce intestinal inflammation and inhibit immune response.
If you can’t pronounce the name of the ingredient, there’s a good chance that it’s no good. It’s probably some chemical and you don’t want to eat it.
4) Added sugar. Added sugars are shown to increase the production, inflammatory proteins like tumor necrosis alpha (TNFA) and C-reactive protein. Also things like interleukin six. These will all negatively impact your immune system. Having high blood sugar may inhibit the response of neutrophils and the phagocytes, two of the types of immune cells that help protect against infection.
High amounts of sugar have also been shown to harm the barrier of the gut lining. It also has been shown to cause gut bacteria imbalances.
5) Artificial sweeteners. It’s easy to stay away from aspartame, most folks know that it’s bad. However, there’s a lot of “health food” products that are using things like sucralose, that also is not good for your immune system. Certain artificial sweeteners have been linked to altering your gut bacteria composition.
We’re seeing this a lot, and we’re seeing that when these different foods are altering your immune function, it’s starting in the gut, in many cases, they have been shown to increase inflammation and also blood your immune response.
So if you’re going to use something other than sugar or even, you know, something other than, let’s say a maple syrup, a more natural sweetener, a sweetener found in nature at the very least, if you’re going to avoid using those, one of the things you can do is you can use.
Things like Stevia, xylitol, erythritol, allulose, and monk fruit are really good, natural sweeteners.
At all possible cost, avoid sucralose, aspartame, saccharin, high fructose corn syrup, and dextrose.