Full Article: https://bit.ly/3CXhHIE
Top 9 Best Ways To STOP The Flu is a video that looks at how you can Improve your immune health using natural methods that give your body the tools necessary to fight off viruses and pathogens in your body. Immune boosting vitamins are a must when you are struggling to Improve your health in any way. Decrease Inflammation with these simple methods and transform your immune health today so that you can fight the flu effectively.
👉 Watch Next: Top 9 Best Ways STOP Brain Inflammation: https://drz.tv/top-9-best-ways-to-stop-brain-inflammation/
✳️ Top 9 Best Ways To Lose Belly Fat Fast: https://drz.tv/the-top-9-best-ways-to-lose-belly-fat-for-good/
✳️ Top 9 Best Ways To Sleep Better At Night: https://youtu.be/0UyTcmO58ZQ
🙏 Support The Channel By Becoming A Member: https://drz.tv/membership-levels-basic/
Brain Bright DTX: http://bit.ly/2wdwZXP
Brain DHA: http://bit.ly/2kATunW
Memory Support: https://bit.ly/3oLIJN7
Vitamin C: https://bit.ly/3yyT41h
Natural Anti-Viral: http://bit.ly/2IJpA9m
Follow me 🙂
Top 9 Best Ways To STOP The Flu
The best ways to overcome the flu.
Why do you actually get the flu in the first place? This is something that’s been up for debate for a long period of time.
One of the big reasons that we get sick in the winter time is typically because we are spending way more time indoors. As you are indoors, you basically are not getting fresh air. There’s a lot of research related to air through your home. There’s more pathogens overall. It’s just not great.
Getting outside and moving is very important. But because people tend to be less active and stay indoors more, that certainly is going to depress your immune system and make you more vulnerable to getting the flu.
Another reason that the flu is something that goes around so harshly during wintertime is that the rhino virus reproduces more efficiently during cold temperatures. And so that’s always going to make the colder temperature regions and also the different seasons of the year with cold temperatures basically make you more likely to get the flu.
We get less sunshine in winter. We know that sunshine is very good for our immune system. That’s where we get lots of good vitamin D from and. If we aren’t getting sunshine and we are essentially going to be a little bit immune depressed, so we’re not getting that sunshine.
More junk food. We tend to party more often when it’s cold outside, and there are holidays like New Years, Christmas, Thanksgiving, etc. All these different holidays are focused around this time of year. People consume a lot of sugar and are a little bit more stressed out and getting less sleep.
The 11 best vitamins that we can take.
1) N-acetylcysteine (NAC) If you’re fighting anything that is going to be like congestion, trouble breathing, stuffy nose. Using N-acetylcysteine is great, because it is a tool that can be used in order to actually help break up mucus and clean out the lungs. This is great when helping with congestion, respiratory viruses, and illnesses. It is a powerful precursor to glutathione, which is the strongest antioxidant in the body. It also helps decrease inflammation.
2) D3. This one is highly overlooked. A lot of people are not getting enough vitamin D3. You should be getting about 30 to 45 minutes of sunlight hitting your skin every single day in order to get adequate amounts of vitamin D3. The problem is, most people spend too much time inside.
D3 is probably the most important vitamin on this list. It is actually more of a hormone than a vitamin, but it’s very important because every cell in the body needs vitamin D in order to function properly. Your immune system absolutely requires it.
So you can use vitamin D3, if you want to clock that flu virus and get yourself healthy.
3) Vitamin C is probably overrated because everybody knows about it and everybody typically will take vitamin C when sick. Make sure you’re seeking out high quality vitamin C. A lot are made from GMO corn, probably isn’t worth the few bucks you save.
4) Zinc is very powerful at entering into the cell and killing a virus. One study suggested that taking zinc reduces the lifespan of the coal by 33% and that it can decrease viral infection times and stop the replication of the virus itself.
5) Garlic. You could, of course, supplement with garlic, or you could also just add it into your food. It has amazing immune boosting properties, it’s loaded with antioxidants, helps fight off germs, and it offers symptom relief. It also has great antibacterial properties.
6) Quercetin is a great ionophore. Basically what that means is that it’s very good at taking something like zinc, that stops viral replication and is good at doing it, however, it has a really hard time getting into the cell to stop the viral replication, quercetin helps shuttle it in. It has great anti-inflammatory properties. It helps remove mucus from the lungs; helps with costs and congestions. It’s just really great over.
You can find quercetin in food sources like red onion, green tea, and also berries.
7) Green tea has antiviral properties. It’s great at helping with weight loss. It’s great at boosting your metabolism. It supports your immune system. And it’s actually considered to be a better ionophore than quercetin itself.
You can drink green tea, but to give you an example, one capsule of green tea supplement is equivalent to 10 cups of green tea.
8) Magnesium is great too. Magnesium is responsible for over 300 processes in the body. It helps with sleep regulation, helps decrease inflammation and it is something that can help you overcome whatever illness you’re facing much quicker. It’s an excellent immune booster.
You can find magnesium in many different foods, like leafy greens, nuts, and many seeds. You can also find it in dark chocolate.
9) Elderberry. If you’re not familiar with elderberries, something you can actually make right at home, you can make some elderberry syrup, but using elderberry supplements is powerful, too; it helps boost your immunity. It’s rich in bioflavonoids. These are natural antivirals and it also helps boost the cellular function of the immune system in order to fight off different viruses and illnesses.
10) Ginger is really, really powerful for fighting respiratory viruses.
11) Turmeric is very good at boosting your immune system, but also helping dampen inflammation. That is what is known for is really, really dampening inflammation.
Your Lifestyle Can Influence Your Risk of Getting the Flu.
Being run down because you’re not getting enough sleep allows these viruses to thrive in your body.
Consuming an excessive amount of carbohydrates will allow pathogens to thrive in your body and then sugar basically feeds them. Sugar depresses your immune system, too. If you want to get well and get well fast, make sure that you’re coming off sugar.
Move! Even if you’re just going for a walk, you’ll increase human growth hormone and other good hormones. You’ll increase blood flow and oxygenation throughout your body. If you walk outside you’ll get fresh air and maybe even some sunshine.
Many people get very afraid of the flu and turn to using things like the flu shot. I am not a fan. I’m not a fan of synthetic immunity. I’m a huge fan of natural immunity.
Focus on what your body is naturally able to accomplish when you actually take care of it. Because not only do these very same things protect you from viruses and bacteria, these same lifestyle habits protect you from disease.